The Baker 2 in 1 glove loves to take on the worst conditions possible. With Thermacore insulation combined with a Sherpa Fleece the glove serves up guaranteed heat. DRYRIDE Ultrashell 2L fabric and the extra waterproof Insane Membrane 2.0 offer an insuring dry finish. Control your climate with the hidden, dual function heater/vent pocket which is built to accommodate a disposable handwarmer. Text and manage your music with the Screen Grab palm and its stealth touchscreen control across all ten fingers.
- Screen grab Toughgrip palm for total touchscreen control
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer fabric
- Waterproof DRYRIDE Insane Membrane 2.0
- Thermacore insulation
- Fixed fleece lining
- Removable DRYRIDE Ultrawick Stretch Jersey Liner
- Heater/vent pocket with a free pair of little Hotties® hand warmers
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit
In 1977, well before snowboard were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it. 40 years on a burton is the most iconic name in snowboarding.