Lock in all-day heat with the NEW women's Burton Lift Hoody. Hardworking and eco-friendly bluesign® approved Polartec® Power Dry® fleece wicks away moisture and dries quickly, leaving you with nothing but ultra-toasty warmth wrapped around your body. Layered up or worn on its own, this is one piece you'll never want to leave behind, whether at home or on the hill.
- Fit for Layering with Engineered Articulation
- Superior Wicking and Quick-Drying Performance
- Ultimate Breathability and Next-to-Skin Comfort
- BLUESIGN® APPROVED POLARTEC®
- Adjustable hood
- BLUESIGN® APPROVED POLARTEC® Burton has decided to become a bluesign® system partner to ensure select softgoods meet the highest standards of environmental responsibility, consumer safety, and resource conservation.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.