Like a walk-in closet with wheels, the Burton Wheelie Double Deck roller bag is perfect for month-long odysseys (or just really heavy packers), with stretch CRAMâ„¢ zone zippers to fit extra everything, plus a design that splits in two to avoid airline overweight fees. IXIONâ„¢ skate wheels are built to tackle rough terrain, while SnakeStackâ„¢ lets you piggy back an extra bag when rushing to through the airport. Also includes a removable laundry bag, lockable, contoured zipper pulls, and a low-profile telescoping handle for easy manoeuvring.
- Weight: 5400g
- Dimensions: 79x43x39cm
- Volume: 121 litres
- Fabrics: 600Dx1200D Polyester
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- IXIONâ„¢ Wheel System
- EVA/TPU Back Panels - Lighter, Faster, Stronger
- Double Down Construction - Seperate Bag in Half to Beat Airport weight Limits
- Comfort Cush Telescoping Handle
- Volume-Enhancing CRAM Zones
- SnakeStackâ„¢ External Backpack Attachment
- Removable Duffel Bag
You may also like....