With rucksack styling and tech function, this street pack blends a vintage feel and faux leather details with modern conveniences like a laptop compartment.
Vintage rucksack styling plus minimalist design is the top line summary of the Burton Tinder Pack. Digging a bit deeper, this everyday pack features an externally accessible padded laptop compartment and an easy drawstring closure that speeds the task of packing up at work, class, or the coffee shop.
- Rucksack Style Main Entry with Drawstring Closure
- Top Accessory Pocket
- External and Internal Accessible Padded Laptop Compartment [16.5in x 10in x 1.5in] [42cm x 26cm x 4cm]
- Tablet Sleeve [10in x 10in] [25cm x 25cm]
- Internal Zippered Mesh Pocket
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Straps with Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Lifetime Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....