The reigning queen of the mountain with warmth and comfort that pushes performance to the limit. The Burton Supreme channels the best of the best into one boot that balances pro-level performance, with total comfort that any rider will appreciate.
Burtonâ€™s exclusive Infinite Rideâ„¢ liner wonâ€™t break down or pack out and is now equipped with DRYRIDE Heat Cycleâ„¢. It's a thermally-activated carbon thread that captures and radiates body heat inward while wicking away heat-robbing moisture. The curve-hugging comfort continues with ReBounce and Sleeping Bag underfoot, which work together to reflect body heat back at you and keep the cushioning soft in the Burton Supreme, no matter how cold it gets.
- Speed Zoneâ„¢ Lacing System
- Infinite Rideâ„¢ 4 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycleâ„¢ Lining
- Tuff Articulating Plush Cuff
- Rad Pad
- ESTÂ® Optimized Cushioning
- PodBED Dual Density Outsole with B3 Gel
- ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- GripLITE Backstay
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank
- Dual-Density Cushioning
- Aegisâ„¢ Antimicrobial Coating
- Women's Specific True Fit Design
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.