When light and nimble equal more laps, pair down with a low-profile fit plus the confidence of snow tool access and vertical plus splitboard carry options.
Hot-lap, open-gate days demand a low-pro pack, and the [ak] Side Country 18L Pack stows the essential kit without taking up an extra seat on the chairlift. A quick-access snow tool pocket allows rapid deployment when digging pits or initiating rescues, while rear-entry access enables quick gear shuffles. Two modes of carry - vertical for solid board and A-frame for splitboard – provide stable options when bootpacking into the line. Biometric wrap shape keeps your balance on point in sketchy situations.
- Low-Profile Body-Hugging Construction and Design
- Internal Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
- Main Zipper Access to Snow Tool/Gear Compartment
- Fleece-Lined Goggle Pocket
- Side Accessory Pockets
- Removable Helmet Carry
- Climbing Skin / Accessory Pocket
- Vertical Board Carry straps
- A-Frame Splitboard Carry
- External Pole Carry
- Adjustable Ice Axe Attachments
- Side Compression Straps
- Hydration Compatible
- Minimalist Hip Belt
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Built-in Whistle
- Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Compression Molded Back Panel with Airflow Zones
- Lifetime Warranty
You may also like....