When light and nimble equal more laps, pair down with a low-profile fit plus the confidence of snow tool access and vertical plus splitboard carry options.
Hot-lap, open-gate days demand a low-pro pack, and the [ak] Side Country 18L Pack stows the essential kit without taking up an extra seat on the chairlift. A quick-access snow tool pocket allows rapid deployment when digging pits or initiating rescues, while rear-entry access enables quick gear shuffles. Two modes of carry - vertical for solid board and A-frame for splitboard – provide stable options when bootpacking into the line. Biometric wrap shape keeps your balance on point in sketchy situations.
- Low-Profile Body-Hugging Construction and Design
- Internal Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
- Main Zipper Access to Snow Tool/Gear Compartment
- Fleece-Lined Goggle Pocket
- Side Accessory Pockets
- Removable Helmet Carry
- Climbing Skin / Accessory Pocket
- Vertical Board Carry straps
- A-Frame Splitboard Carry
- External Pole Carry
- Adjustable Ice Axe Attachments
- Side Compression Straps
- Hydration Compatible
- Minimalist Hip Belt
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Built-in Whistle
- Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Compression Molded Back Panel with Airflow Zones
- Lifetime Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....