With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes top tech like the choice of two unique and highly capable cushioning systems. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of Burton's Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, defies arctic blasts. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won't break down.
- Speed Zone Lacing System
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Imprint 2 Liner Powered by 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- DynoGRIP Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole
- B3 Gel in Heel
- PodBED Dual Density Outsole with B3 Gel
- GripLITE Backstay and NEW 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Total Comfort Construction
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Velcro® Closure
- Rubber Toe/ Heel Reinforcements
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.