If you had four extra arms, you wouldnâ€™t really need the Burton Riderâ€™s Pack. Itâ€™s like having an arm to carry one board horizontally, an arm to carry your Burton Freebird splitboard vertically, an arm to carry your shovel, another arm to carry your probe, an arm with fleece-lined hand to protect your goggles or music, and yet another arm to carry 25 liters of miscellaneous equipment. If you donâ€™t have six arms, maybe you should try the Burton Riderâ€™s Pack. Team rider Stephan Maurer swears by it.
- Weight: 1400g
- Dimensions: 53x27x19cm
- Volume: 25 litres
- Fabrics: 420D High-Density Nylon / 420D Mini Ripstop Nylon / 600D Polyester
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Ergonomic Back Panel
- Dual Side Accessory / Beverage Pockets
- Sled-Ready Horizontal Board Carryâ„¢
- Vertical Board Carry and Pack Compression System
- Easy Access Internal Shovel and Probe Storage Pocket
- Fleece-Lined Goggle / Sound Pocket
- Removable Padded Waist Belt with Storage Pockets
- Hydration Compatible
You may also like....