Park or backcountry – this pack doesn’t discriminate with vertical board carry and internal gear organization and snow tool storage for backcountry safety or booter building.
While most kids were doodling stick figures, our bag designers were already sketching their dream snow pack – the Burton Rider’s Pack [25L]. Pre-loaded with board carry, and shovel and probe storage, it also features a side water bottle pocket, ample storage, and a plush ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel. No, you’re not daydreaming: this pack has got everything needed to turn you into a shred super hero.
- Main Compartment with Snow Tool Storage
- Easy Access Internal Shovel and Probe Storage Pocket
- Internal Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
- Fleece-Lined Accessory Pocket
- Secondary Accessory Pocket
- Vertical Board Carry
- Pack Compression System
- Side Water Bottle Pocket
- Zippered Side Storage Pocket
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness with Adjustable Sternum Strap and Built-in Whistle
- Removable Waist Belt
- Plush Ergonomic Back Panel
- Hydration Compatible
- Lifetime Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....