The Moto boot by Burton is back for another year, bringing you all the great features plus more! Constructed with Total Comfort, this boot was made to feel broken in and comfortable right out of the box. This year the Moto has been upgraded with a new Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil that will capture your heat and keep your feet warm all day. At a price that won't break the bank, it's no wonder this is one of the best-selling boots in the world right now!
- Flex (1-Soft to 10-Stiff): 4
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Imprint 1 Liner with Integrated Lacing
- DynaLITE Outsole with NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Soft Flex Tongue
- Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Snowboard-Specific Cushioning
- Response: Playful - Medium
- Board feel: Medium - Maximum
- Terrain - Groomers
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.