No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you’re riding the legendary Burton Mission™ bindings. As the workhorse of Burton’s lineup, this do-it-all binding offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring freestyle-minded zero Forward Lean and the seamless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide™ buckles.
- BASEPLATE Single‑Component 30% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- HI‑BACK Single‑Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero‑Lean Hi‑Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS Reactstrap™ with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System with Under‑Baseplate Dampening Pad
- FEATURES Re‑Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.