Stop settling for less. Get the comfort and response your riding demands in Burton’s most time-tested workhorse.
No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you’re riding the legendary Burton Mission bindings. As the workhorse of Burton’s lineup, this do-it-all binding offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring freestyle-minded zero Forward Lean and the seamless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide buckles. Available in two models, mount the EST version to a board with The Channel for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex and choose any board in the shop.
- BASEPLATE Single‑Component 30% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite ESTR
- HI‑BACK Single‑Component Canted Living Hinge Zero‑Lean Hi‑Back with DialFLAD
- STRAPS Reactstrap with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING SensoryBED Cushioning System
- FEATURES Re‑Ground Materials to Reduce Waste Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The ChannelR
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....