The worldâ€™s best-selling womenâ€™s boot for 11 years! The Mint boot by Burton is back and has been upgraded this year to bring you more comfort with the sleeping bag reflective foil to hold in warmth. With Burtonâ€™s Total Comfort fit, these boots will feel broken in right from day one, so you can trust in the fact that these soft and forgiving boots will complete your holiday.
- Flex Rating: 3 (1 Soft / 10 Responsive)
- Speed Zoneâ„¢ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Liner: Imprintâ„¢ 1 Liner with Integrated Lacing
- Cushioning: Women's-Specific True Fitâ„¢ Design, DynoLite Outsole, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil.
- Flex and Response: Soft Flex Tongue.
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 1 Moulded EVA Footbed.
- Response: Playful - Medium
- Board feel: Medium - Maximum
- Terrain: Groomers
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.