Pint-sized progression for even the littlest munchkins with expandable sizing that goes as they grow.
Get your mini shredder started on the right foot with the super soft flexing Burton Grom boot, offered all the way down to 7C and 8C toddler sizes that are the smallest available in snowboarding. Oversized Shred Ready Velcro® straps get them out there faster while 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps them out there longer. The super cushioned kids’ DynoLITE outsole provides better balance, traction, and comfort when hiking, riding, or just playing outside. Better yet, with the Room-To-Grow™ footbed you gain one full size to stay a step ahead of those guaranteed growth spurts
- LACING Dualzone Shred Ready Velcro® Straps
- COMFORT Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Soft Flexing Outsole and Upper Shell Materials for Ultimate Learn to Ride Comfort
- LINER Liner-Less with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Size Indicator
- FOOTBED Room-To-Grow™ Footbed: Expands Fit by One Full Size
- OUTSOLE DynoLite Outsole
- BURTON WARRANTY 1-Year Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.