With space age design and materials like titanium and carbon, Burton’s lightest weight binding cuts right to the chase.
The direction for the X-Base was simple: dig deep in Burton R&D to build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients. The result is a binding with focused performance down to the smallest details, including a carbon composite Ultra Hi-Back and a lightweight single-component carbon fiber/nylon composite baseplate for the ultimate blend of boot-hugging comfort and response. Cushioning is included in all the right places for the ultimate balance of plush and precision. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended, EST® Baseplate Construction
- HI-BACK: Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- ANKLE STRAP: Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP: Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight ThinBED Cushioning, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTY: Burton Bindings Warranty
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.