With space age design and materials like titanium and carbon, Burton’s lightest weight binding cuts right to the chase.
The direction for the X-Base was simple: dig deep in Burton R&D to build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients. The result is a binding with focused performance down to the smallest details, including a carbon composite Ultra Hi-Back and a lightweight single-component carbon fiber/nylon composite baseplate for the ultimate blend of boot-hugging comfort and response. Cushioning is included in all the right places for the ultimate balance of plush and precision. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended, EST® Baseplate Construction
- HI-BACK: Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- ANKLE STRAP: Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP: Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight ThinBED Cushioning, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTY: Burton Bindings Warranty
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....