The ultimate splitboarding boot with innovations that improve both the climb up and the ride down.
Skintrack or summit bid, the Burton Tourist boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence. More negative flex than any other boot in the line enhances glide in the skintrack, while an array of insulating features are key on pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions. Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R&D, the Tourist sticks to the same trusted Vibram® sole found on the Driver X for near legendary billy goat grip.
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty [Built-in lace loops allow boot to be converted to traditional lacing]
- FLEX / RESPONSE: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue, Increased Negative Flex for Improved Glide and Comfort in Touring Mode
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER: Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: Rubber Ice Spikes, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- FOOTBED: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Heel Welt, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty