Tap into better board feel and soft-flexing support with the leader in lightweight traditional lacing performance.
The premier park boot in our traditional lacing lineup, the Burton Rampant combines a lightweight ride with Crossbone Cuff support for more air per ollie and easier presses. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather, while DynoLITE cushioning with EST® is weightless and low-profile for the best board feel in the business. Soft yet supportive with a flex similar to the Concord Speed Zone™ boot, the Rampant keeps you comfortably connected without sacrificing the support, strength, or cushioning your all-out riding requires.
- LACING: Traditional Lacing, Asym Speed Hooks
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Articulating Crossbone Upper Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, Medium Flex Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LINER: Imprint™ 2 Liner, Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Inner Cuff, Velcro® Closure, Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: B3 Gel, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FOOTBED: Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: DynoLITE EST® Optimized Outsole, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....