Designed, constructed and woven out of material choices for a mountain-driven style, the Pierce Fleece delivers performance of the highest level out on the mountain. DRYRIDE Thermex fleece provides a quick drying warmth while water repelling DRYRIDE Mist-Defy ripstop on the sleeves and shoulders of the garment handles things when the weather turns. Zippered pockets, a stowaway hood and Velcro cuff tabs are all present to deal with mounting living whilst not sacrificing socializing style.
- 100% Polyester DRYRIDE Mist-Defy Nylon Ripstop Fabric with DWR Finish.
- 100% Polyester DRYRIDE Thermex Sweater Fleece Body with Quick-Dry Wicking Finish.
- Roll Away Hood Stows into Collar.
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining.
- Adjustable Velcro Cuff Tab.
- Classic Fit.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....