The Step On is back! Burton's intuitive and easy-to-use boot and binding system returns for another winter at Snow + Rock, this package includes the bindings paired with the Photon Step On boots. The Photon is a stiff-flexing, all-mountain boot that is loaded with technology that gets you riding harder than ever before.
Using Burton's heat-moldable Imprint 3 liner, the Photon features superb heel-hold thanks to it's Focus Cuff technology, which rides slightly higher on your ankle than other cuffs for an increased level of response, while the velcro J-Bar interface and inner lace lock further enhance that supported feeling. All of this together makes an extremely responsive and agile boot, enhancing edge-to-edge transitions while promoting control and stability at speeds even in rougher snow conditions.
The Photon also comes with a Vibram EcoStep sole, which is not only constructed from 30% recycled materials, but also increases grip and traction while remaining lightweight. This sole construction combined with extra cushioning, EVA foam and B3 gel in the heel and toe area to dampen chatter through the board so you aren't left aching at the end of a long day.
The Burton Step On Bindings feature three connection points; one in the heel and two by the toes, delivering unrivalled board control and security, while the dual zone Boa Coiler system allows you to dial in your fit perfectly without the sacrifice of comfort.
The Step On bindings are compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems (The Channel, 4 x 2 Traditional and 3D Base). This is available as a package only with no alterations or modifications.
- Flex: Stiff
- Sole: Vibram
- Midsole: EVA
- Upper: Textile Fabric
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Imprint 3 Liner
- Fully Heat-Moldable Liner
- Baseplate: 30% Short Glass/Nylon Composite
- Highback: Single-Component Construction
- Canted Highback Design
- Re:Flex Cushioned Foot Pads
- Binding Mount: The Channel, 4 x 2 Traditional
- Compatible with 3D Mounting System (Discs Sold Separately)
Flex rating: 7/10
- Product Sold As Boot & Binding Package Only
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.