Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the Burton Moto Boa and its Total Comfort construction. With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that’s warm and comfortable right out of the box. The speed, ease, and Lifetime Warrantied performance of the Boa Coiler™ closure with Burton-exclusive New England Ropes laces gets you out the door faster, while the ultra-light DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in the coldest temps.
Board Feel: Medium
- LACING: Boa® Coiler™ Closure System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER: Imprint™ 1 with Integrated Lacing
- CUSHIONING: DynoLITE Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Soft Flex Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...