Raising the bar yet again as the only Burton men’s boot to feature the ultimate zonal fit control of the Hi-Power Focus Boa® system.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline, the Burton Ion™ Boa® boot is the only men’s model to feature Boa® Focus lacing, the pinnacle offering for optimized fit. Built to charge hard across the entire mountain, the Ion is legendary for its stacked tech package upgraded with our Life Liner for lightweight comfort and enhanced rebound. The full feature list includes AutoCANT EST® soles for natural lower body alignment and superior board feel, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ for enhanced warmth and moisture wicking, and ReBounce tech that both reflects body heat and cushions consistently in freezing conditions.
- LACING: Dual Zone Focus Boa® Coiler™ Closure System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER: Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: AutoCANT Cushioning, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- FOOTBED: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: NEW Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.