The Burton Imperial boot channels 30 years of expertise into the most bang ever for your hard-earned buck. Its high-end SLX-inspired performance includes S4 shell panels to keep the flex consistent, lightweight Vibram EcoStep™ soles for added grip, footprint reducing Shrinkage, plus an EST chassis with B3 Gel cushioning for ultimate board feel. Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box, while Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and AMB, this is the high-performance all-terrain boot you’ve been searching for.
Board Feel: Medium/Maxium
- LACING Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER Imprint™ 3 liner with Focus Cuff
- CUSHIONING Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low‑Profile EST® Optimized Midsole, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE S4 Shell Panels and 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow‑Proof InternalGusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESSSupport Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.