Toss that ‘Gone fishin’ sign on your door and head for the deep with snowboarding’s original surfy shortboard.
The current generation of Burton Fish continues to revolutionize the way we all ride pow thanks to a recipe that combines Directional Flat Top™ and massive taper in a downsized deep-day rocket. The surf-influenced design features a double swallow-tail shape for acceleration and cornering control, while the reduced length makes for a quick and nimble ride. Both Terje Haakonsen and board shaper JG back the innovative shape with one word – "perfect" – which is why we're positive your next pow day will be even better.
- BEND: Directional Flat Top
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 30MM Taper
- FLEX: Directional Flex
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass
- BASE: Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel®
- FEATURES: Squeezebox, Carbon I-Beam™, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- BURTON WARRANTY: 3-Year Warranty
You May Also Need....