Retro styling, value-packed warmth, and rider-driven performance – like something sent back from the future.
The classic retro styling may look like an epic thrift store find, but you could search the bins your whole life before scoring the all-conditions versatility and adaptive comfort of the Burton Docket Jacket. Working overtime to keep you warm and dry, its Burton-exclusive thermo-regulating Living Lining™ offers the ultimate in adaptable warmth and consistent comfort. Doing what it can to help the planet, the jacket features THERMOLITE® Insulation that’s made with 40% recycled content, and the whole package is bluesign® approved for reduced impact on both people and the planet. Stacked with on-mountain essentials, this piece packs crossover street-to-snow appeal at a price that won’t drain your wallet.
- Bluesign® Approved Product [All Colorways]
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Corduroy Detailing on Interior
- Soft Taffeta, Solid Woven Panels, and Living Lining™ [All Colorways]
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (80G Body / 60G Sleeves) [All Colorways]
- Fully Taped Seams
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front and Rear Cinching
- Water-Resistant Screen Grab® Media Holster
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Zippered Goggle Pocket
- Interior Stash/Tool Pocket
- Mesh Interior Dump Pocket
- Wearer’s Left Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
You may also like....