Stomp the entire mountain with lightweight, mid-flexing performance and the Dual Boa® closure’s dialed fit.
An all-access pass to everything the mountain has to offer, the Burton Concord Boa® boot incorporates our best tech into a mid-response, high-performance package. The Dual Boa® Coiler™ closure’s unparalleled ease allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders looking for lightweight performance, it also includes the consistent rebound of the Wishbone Cuff and the DynoBITE Outsole with ReBounce which uses heat-reflective foil to keep cushioning soft and effective in cold conditions.
- LACING: Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, GripLITE Backstay Design
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
- CUSHIONING: Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- FOOTBED: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: DynoBITE EST® Optimized Outsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
You May Also Need....
You may also like....