Top flight Ultraweave construction in a lightweight boot that’s supercharged for freestyle performance.
Futuristic, athletic flash is the first impression of the Burton Almighty boot’s Ultraweave design. The distinct visual texture creates an aesthetic exoskeleton that resists breakdown during long seasons for a consistent flex in all directions. The light and low-profile DynoBITE EST® outsole provide solid grip and feel, while the Life Liner featuring DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and ReBounce keeps the toes warm during extended mid-winter sessions.
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Ultraweave Shell Fabric, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER: Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- FOOTBED: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOL: EDynoBITE EST® Optimized Outsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.