The Burton AK Rotor Softshell Jacket is engineered for backcountry touring in rough terrain and nasty weather. WindStopper's stretch softshell fabric provides unlimited range of motion without binding, and breathes well to allow your body to regulate its temperature naturally. Deep in the backcountry, it's all about finding that magic balance between freezing temperatures and intense aerobic activity. It looks like Burton is onto something with the Rotor.
- WindStopper stretch softshell fabric is stretchy, ultra-breathable, and completely windproof
- Athletic AK Fit with engineered articulation for a comfortable, natural fit that works well with several layers
- Fulltime Contour helmet-compatible, adjustable hood for added storm protection
- Zippered chest and handwarmer pockets for storage and comfortable digits
- Adjustable cuff and hem closures allow you to seal out snow and drafts
- Light reflective detailing makes you more visible at night