The warmest synthetic insulated GORE-TEX® jacket we offer for enduring warmth in the absolute coldest conditions.
In the coldest, wettest conditions, warmth and dryness are equally critical. That’s why the Burton Men’s [ak] Helitack Jacket is powered by a sustainably-superior bluesign® approved combo of mapped stretch insulation and Burton-exclusive GORE-TEX® 2L Fabric. The elemental result is ultimate warmth, waterproofing, and breathability even in the wettest conditions. The full package is backed by our LIFETIME WARRANTY and includes a full array of features, such as YKK® water-resistant zips, a removable snow-blocking waist gaiter and an internal dump pocket for on-hill supplies.
- Bluesign® Approved Product [All Colorways]
- Mapped with Stretch Insulation and Engineered Buttery Soft, Stretch Lightweight 20 Denier Down-Proof Lining (120G Body / 100G Hood and Sleeves)
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Chest Pocket Allows Access to Interior Dump Pockets and Pockets on Mid-Layers
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Hood Cinch
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Hem Cinch
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Lifetime Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.