With space age design and materials like titanium and carbon, Burton’s lightest weight binding cuts right to the chase.
The direction was simple: build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients, worry about what accounting thinks later. We recruited the team, cranked up the lab, and got to work. With hard drives smoking, calculations firing, flex tested, and scales calibrated, the Burton X-Base was born. The culmination of every R&D resource at Burton’s disposal, it’s hyper-reactive and incredibly comfortable in the lightest weight binding our technicians can build (so far). Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with Burton board’s featuring The Channel™ mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- ANKLE STRAP Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTY Burton Bindings Warranty
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.