A different spin on ‘true-twin’ design, with more than enough power and stability to take your creativity to any conditions.
For park riders who love powder, the Burton Trick Pony saddles up in natural terrain and on piste. Totally redesigned for 2017, easily perfect your switch landings with added pop thanks to the subtle flat zones outside your feet. The early rise at the tip and tail float will keep you catch-free as the true twin shape will gives you ultimate control whatever your direction. The ultimate playful pow-jibbing machine you’ve been looking for.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – a strong and lightweight wood targeting specific areas of the core for pop, strength, and less weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Feature: Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Carbon I-Beam™ - This ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....