Blast in the binding built to outlast all takers with highly versatile mid-range response and unstoppable strength.
Legions of riders have embraced the Burton Mission™ during its decade-plus reign because it continually smokes the competition when it comes to comfortable and reliable performance. With optimum board flex and the feel, the Burton Mission EST is lightweight and highly versatile. One of the stiffer Burton bindings, the Mission EST is reliably responsive, and offers pro-grade features such as ergonomic hi-backs and some of the best straps and buckles in the industry. These bindings featuring The Channel™ mounting system, making them compatible only with Burton boards.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- BASE PLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, EST® Baseplate Construction
- STRAPS: Ankle: Reactstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- HIGHBACKS: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.