The team’s favourite blends Burton’s top technologies with a freestyle focus.
Blending Burton’s top technologies with a freestyle focus the Malavita EST bindings are among Burton team rider’s favourites, and for good reason. Super responsive with an all-mountain flex and The Hinge™ system, the Malavita EST will flex dynamically with your legs for reduced fatigue and more pop. The high-end vibration dampening B3 Gel and EST baseplate, and Heel Hammock for lightning fast response out of your turns, these bindings will take your riding to another level. These bindings featuring The Channel™ mounting system, making them compatible only with Burton boards.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Stiff
- BASE PLATE: Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, EST® Baseplate Construction, The Hinge, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- STRAPS: Ankle: Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- HIGHBACKS: Canted Living Hinge™, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™, Hi-Back Wing [Black Wing Colourway Only]
- CUSHIONING: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.