For feet that seek to send it. Kicked up response from the binding ripped by more pros. Period.
If you’re looking for a lightweight, super responsive binding with natural flex then the Burton Cartel EST is for you. This freestyle powerhouse offers enough support for high speeds and serious landings and features The Hinge™ system designed to flex dynamically with your legs for reduced fatigue and more pop. AutoCANT cushioning adds extra comfort with B3 Gel for vibration dampening. These bindings featuring The Channel™ mounting system, making them compatible only with Burton boards.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Stiff
- BASE PLATE: Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, EST® Baseplate Construction, The Hinge, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar, 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- STRAPS: Ankle: Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.