Blast in the binding built to outlast all takers with highly versatile mid-range response and unstoppable strength.
Legions of riders have embraced the Burton Mission™ during its decade-plus reign because it continually smokes the competition when it comes to comfortable and reliable performance. With optimum board flex and the feel, the Burton Mission is lightweight and highly versatile. One of the stiffer Burton bindings, the Mission is reliably responsive, and offers pro-grade features such as ergonomic hi-backs and some of the best straps and buckles in the industry. These bindings are compatible with all major mounting systems.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- BASE PLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex™ Bindings
- STRAPS: Ankle: Reactstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- HIGHBACKS: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste