With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes top tech like the choice of two unique and highly capable cushioning systems depending on the colourway you choose. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
- Speed Zone™ lacing system powered by burton exclusive New England ropes with a lifetime warranty
- Shrinkage™ footprint reduction technology
- GripLITE backstay
- 1:1 Medium flex PowerUP tongue
- Sleeping bag reflective foil
- B3 gel in heel
- Total comfort construction
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- Level 1 moulded EVA foot bed
- Imprint™ 2 liner
- Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Lock-up cuff
- Velcro® closure
In 1977, well before snowboard were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it. 40 years on a burton is the most iconic name in snowboarding.