- Speed Zone™ lacing system powered by burton exclusive New England ropes with a lifetime warranty
- Shrinkage™ footprint reduction technology
- GripLITE backstay
- 1:1 Medium flex PowerUP tongue
- Sleeping bag reflective foil
- B3 gel in heel
- Total comfort construction
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- Level 1 moulded EVA foot bed
- Imprint™ 2 liner
- Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Lock-up cuff
- Velcro® closure
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.