Strap in and rip through the learning curve with the Burton Ripcord, the most progression-friendly snowboard.
Combining an intuitive Flat Top™ rocker profile with Easy Bevel edges to reduce catching, increase stability, and ride all-mountain with complete peace of mind. Designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations the directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition. A better option than any rental board, especially when hitting soft snow and powder. Featuring The Channel™ mounting system, the Burton Ripcord is only compatible with channel bindings.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE: Extruded Base - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EDGE: Easy Bevel - Gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- Camber: Hybrid camber
- FLEX: Soft
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Squeezebox Low - Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- With an overall easier feel, NEW Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- 5MM Taper
- A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- Flat Top™ - A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
You may also like....