The top choice for pros like Mark McMorris, the Burton Process Flying V is ideal for those spending their days doing laps through the park seeking lightweight performance and progression-charged pop.
A true twin in both flex and shape, this board offers a hybrid Flying V™ rocker-camber to give you a stiff and responsive board for take-off, with a loose soft feel to absorb your landing. The FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappy ollies and effortless stability.
- RIDING STYLE: Freestyle, All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Sintered Base - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – a strong and lightweight wood targeting specific areas of the core for pop, strength, and less weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Camber: Hybrid camber
- FLEX: Soft
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Scoop - Scooped tips so you don't catch anything funky.
- This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.