The top choice for pros like Mark McMorris, the Burton Process Flying V is ideal for those spending their days doing laps through the park seeking lightweight performance and progression-charged pop.
A true twin in both flex and shape, this board offers a hybrid Flying V™ rocker-camber to give you a stiff and responsive board for take-off, with a loose soft feel to absorb your landing. The FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappy ollies and effortless stability.
- RIDING STYLE: Freestyle, All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Sintered Base - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – a strong and lightweight wood targeting specific areas of the core for pop, strength, and less weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Camber: Hybrid camber
- FLEX: Soft
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Scoop - Scooped tips so you don't catch anything funky.
- This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.
You May Also Need....