With 15 years as the world’s bestselling snowboard boot, the Burton Moto are lightweight and warmer than ever with comfort you can feel from the start. Featuring Shrinkage Footprint Reduction and extremely lightweight, shock absorbent Level 1 EVA footbeds these aren’t just a beginner boot. Experience Total Comfort for a broken-in feel right out of the box, and cushion every bump with the featherweight DynoLITE Outsole. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather by capturing and radiating body warmth back at you. With a heat-mouldable Imprint liner and a SpeedZone lacing system the Moto will keep you riding lap after lap.
- Ability Level: Beginner and Intermediate
- Flex- (SOFT, MED, STIFF – 1-10 ): Soft
- FIT: Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Soft Flex Tongue
- Liner: Imprint 1 Liner with Integrated Lacing – Burton's Imprint 1 liner is extremely comfortable and has an integrated lacing system and inner lace lock. The lightweight power panels and moulded Level 1 EVA footbed are heat-mouldable.
- Heat-Moldable – Burton's Imprint liners can be ridden right out of the box. For a custom fit head to your local snowboard shop to use Burton's EMU heat-moulding system.
- LACING SYSTEM: Speed Zone Lacing System w/ *NEW Components – Strong and low-profile, Speed Zone Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap, and response with less lacing effort. New England Ropes laces add a virtually indestructible character worthy of Burton's Lifetime Warranty.
- FOOTBED: Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – Extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent.
- SOLE: Dynolite Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- EST® Optimized – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your centre of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel Inserts.
Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology – You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? Big socks. Shrinkage™ reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker -- never suffer from toe drag again.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.