The Burton Launch jacket not only delivers on performance, comfort, features and functions; but also on value for money, leaving you with more cash for off-slope stuff.
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer:
- Burton's fabrication technology features a waterproof/breathable membrane laminated to the backside of a DWR finished outer face fabric for ultimate comfort. Waterproof rating:10,000mm. Breathability rating 5,000g.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent):
- A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
- Sig Fit:
- Built with room for layering without being overly baggy. Sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over gloves.
- ALS Lining:
- Burton's Active Lining System utilizes different materials within the lining of a jacket to provide an engineered level of breathability, warmth and comfort.
- Critically Taped Seams:
- The main seams of the garment are taped with a high quality waterproof band in the critical areas.
DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer coated brushed plain weave fabric, Sig Fit, dualzone ALS lining, critically taped seams, fulltime contour hood w/cinch, interior mesh pocket w/audio stash, fold down shooter-shaped cuffs w/adjustable closure, waist gaiter w/jacket-to-pant interface, zippered microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets, articulated sleeves, pocket access hem cinch, pass pocket, pocket key clip.
- Productcode: H1112599