Lead the charge on the way up or down with the splitboard edition of the most trusted all-terrain board in history.
Pay respect to the classic Burton Custom by skinning to the top of the mountain and effortlessly riding back down. With the durable FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ and Dualzone™ EGD™ core, the Custom Split retains its pop, response, and edge-hold, while the directional shape allows sharp, fast turns at high speeds and all the float in powder you need. Without a doubt the most versatile Burton board out there, look forward to self-propelled ascents and untracked adventures.
- RIDING STYLE: Splitboard
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- TOPSHEET: EcoZen® Topsheet
- SHAPE (DIRECTIONAL, TWIN, DIRECTIONAL TWIN): Directional
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- Die-Cut Base – Base colour displayed may not be available. Base colours may vary.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – a strong and lightweight wood targeting specific areas of the core for pop, strength, and less weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Camber (CAMBER, ROCKER, FLAT/ZERO CAMBER, HYBRID CAMBER): Camber
- FLEX (SOFT, MED, STIFF – 1-10): Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Feature: Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.
- Super Sap® Epoxy - Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.