Lead the charge on the way up or down with the splitboard edition of the most trusted all-terrain board in history.
Pay respect to the classic Burton Custom by skinning to the top of the mountain and effortlessly riding back down. With the durable FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ and Dualzone™ EGD™ core, the Custom Split retains its pop, response, and edge-hold, while the directional shape allows sharp, fast turns at high speeds and all the float in powder you need. Without a doubt the most versatile Burton board out there, look forward to self-propelled ascents and untracked adventures.
- RIDING STYLE: Splitboard
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- TOPSHEET: EcoZen® Topsheet
- SHAPE (DIRECTIONAL, TWIN, DIRECTIONAL TWIN): Directional
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- Die-Cut Base – Base colour displayed may not be available. Base colours may vary.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – a strong and lightweight wood targeting specific areas of the core for pop, strength, and less weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Camber (CAMBER, ROCKER, FLAT/ZERO CAMBER, HYBRID CAMBER): Camber
- FLEX (SOFT, MED, STIFF – 1-10): Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Feature: Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.
- Super Sap® Epoxy - Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....