With all-conditions versatility, style and adaptive insulation of the Burton Frontier Jacket, you'll be comfortable in whatever the weather throws in your path. Its NEW Exhaust ultrawicking lining is mapped at the center back (where you sweat the most) for rapid breathability. Sherpa fleece around your core, adds warmth where it matters most. Stacked with on-mountain necessities, the Frontier jacket styles crossover street-to-snow appeal, at a price that won't zap your savings.
|Exhaust:||Ultrawicking lining which acts like a vapor vacuum, propelling heat-robbing sweat immediately through the fabric and into the outside world.|
|3M Thinsulate Insulation:||Works by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the greater its insulating value. Because the microfibres in Thinsulate insulation are far finer than other fibres, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes it a better insulator.|
- Fully taped seams
- Fulltime Contour Hood with custom faux leather toggle adjustments
- Multiple chest and handwarmer pockets
- Dual hand warmer and chest pockets
- Internal goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve
- Wizard sleeve adjustable cuff
- Removable face mask
- Snap in/Snap out removable lycra hand panties
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Includes men's Burton jacket features package
- Internal stash pocket and mesh dump pocket
In 1977, well before snowboard were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it. 40 years on a burton is the most iconic name in snowboarding.