Burton focuses on style, performance and sustainability to create the Folsom Jacket which features a style as classic as it gets, updated with a throwback graphic interior and a full array of modern features: Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer fabric keeps the elements at bay.
Inside, the breathable pores of the NEW Living Lining shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control. Rider-friendly details like a water-resistant Screen Grab media holster, and the absolute comfort of a Lifetime Warranty are sure to keep you satisfied.
- Premium Waterproofing
- Shell exterior
- Fully taped seams
- Fully Contour Hood
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Welt Entry Chest Pocket on Lining and Goggle Pocket
- Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shell Mapped with Printed Taffeta and Solid Woven Panels with NEW Living Lining and Corduroy Detailing
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric
- Productcode: H1113266
In 1977, well before snowboard were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it. 40 years on a burton is the most iconic name in snowboarding.