Burton focuses on style, performance and sustainability to create the Folsom Jacket which features a style as classic as it gets, updated with a throwback graphic interior and a full array of modern features: Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer fabric keeps the elements at bay.
Inside, the breathable pores of the NEW Living Lining shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control. Rider-friendly details like a water-resistant Screen Grab media holster, and the absolute comfort of a Lifetime Warranty are sure to keep you satisfied.
- Premium Waterproofing
- Shell exterior
- Fully taped seams
- Fully Contour Hood
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Welt Entry Chest Pocket on Lining and Goggle Pocket
- Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shell Mapped with Printed Taffeta and Solid Woven Panels with NEW Living Lining and Corduroy Detailing
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....