Get pro calibre speed and cambered precision with the most aggressive board in Burton’s line up.
Ride one of the most popular and most aggressive boards in the Burton collection, the Custom X delivers precise design and powerful drive. Combining a traditional camber with direction shape, twin flex, and a responsive High Voltage 45° Carbon layup this board will give you a stable, and responsive ride. The Squeezebox High core profiling, a competition-grade base, and 45° Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage come together for the ultimate lightweight ride.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 600G Core – Use of end-grain woods in impact zones allows us to swap heavier woods for lighter weight species without sacrificing strength.
- Multizone EGD™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- In four separate zones, the wood grain is perpendicular to the core adjacent to The Channel—the area from which a rider’s power emanates—for ultimate strength and edge control.
- Camber: Camber
- FLEX: Stiff
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.