Often imitated, never outdone, and backed by a cult following as snowboarding’s one-answer to all terrain.
Ride in classic style with the Burton Custom Flying V Wide. Designed to dominate any aspect of snowboarding, the Flying V Wide™ combines camber power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds. Directional in shape and symmetrical in flex the Sintered WFO base and durable FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ core makes the board lightweight, sturdy, with a pop. Carbon highlights optimize each layer of the fiberglass by adding a full tip to tail carbon layer. This layer is lightweight, and fine tunes torsional flex. 45° angled fibre makes for a more aggressive ride.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – a strong and lightweight wood targeting specific areas of the core for pop, strength, and less weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.