Often imitated, never outdone, and backed by a cult following as snowboarding’s one-answer to all terrain.
Ride in classic style with the Burton Custom Flying V. Designed to dominate any aspect of snowboarding, the Flying V™ combines camber power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds. Directional in shape and symmetrical in flex the Sintered WFO base and durable FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ core makes the board lightweight, sturdy, with a pop. Carbon highlights optimize each layer of the fiberglass by adding a full tip to tail carbon layer. This layer is lightweight, and fine tunes torsional flex. 45° angled fibre makes for a more aggressive ride.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – a strong and lightweight wood targeting specific areas of the core for pop, strength, and less weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Feature: Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....