The Covert Jacket by Burton has been made for premium snowboarding, using technical waterproofing and breathability to bring together a jacket that has vintage style and workwear functionality. Insulated with light Thinsulate, it will keep you warm whilst the sig fit allows plenty of room for layering without looking too bulky. This premium jacket is functional fashion for both on and off the mountain.
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer solid nylon dobby fabric
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation (60g body, 40g sleeves and hood)
- Embossed taffeta lining
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability rating: 5,000g/m2/24
- Critically taped seams
- Fulltime Contour hood
- Dual entry zippered chest pocket
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Media pocket with secure audio sleeve
- Thumb grips
- Removable magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Sig fit
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...