The Covert Jacket by Burton has been made for premium snowboarding, using technical waterproofing and breathability to bring together a jacket that has vintage style and workwear functionality. Insulated with light Thinsulate, it will keep you warm whilst the sig fit allows plenty of room for layering without looking too bulky. This premium jacket is functional fashion for both on and off the mountain.
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer solid nylon dobby fabric
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation (60g body, 40g sleeves and hood)
- Embossed taffeta lining
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability rating: 5,000g/m2/24
- Critically taped seams
- Fulltime Contour hood
- Dual entry zippered chest pocket
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Media pocket with secure audio sleeve
- Thumb grips
- Removable magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Sig fit
- Productcode: H1112652
In 1977, well before snowboard were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it. 40 years on a burton is the most iconic name in snowboarding.