If you're after a no-nonsense snowboard pant that's not too baggy and not too tight, with plenty of storage, then the Burton Cargo Pant is the way to go. Made from tough 2-layer twill, this versatile shell offers waterproof, breathable protection as well as a great range of features aimed at providing extra protection and adding durability that will extend the lifespan of your pant for seasons to come.
- 100% polyseter mesh linings are brethable and provide top level waterproofing
- Taffeta lining offers a high-end feel but is also breathable and will keep you dry
- Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.
- No-snag pit and thigh vents
- Anti-scuff cuffs
- Set how much you want the bottom hem to open when riding without having it sneak open all the way.
- Bellowed Cargo Pockets
- Glove Loop
- Includes Men's Burton Pant Features Package
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....