The Burton Bit-O-Heaven Jacket is an all-season, lightly insulated jacket that is part of Burton's The White Collection. It has a fit and function tailored around Shaun White's style and a Manimal Print Taffeta lining custom designed by Shaun himself.
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer Coated fabric
- TWC Sig Fit - customized to Shaun's specifications, has room for layering, without being too baggy
- Thermacore insulation - 60g throughout
- Taffeta lining
- Mesh-lined pit zips
- Fully taped seams
- Fulltime hood
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pocket
- Internal media/goggle pocket
- Exposed metal zippers
- Magic Stitch waist gaiter w/jacket-to-pant interface
- Waterproof Rating - 10000mm
- Breathability - 10000g.