The Burton Arctic jacket is an all-season insulated workhorse that offers the latest in storm-proof breathability.
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer:
- Burton's fabrication technology features a waterproof/breathable membrane laminated to the backside of a DWR finished outer face fabric for ultimate comfort. Waterproof rating:10,000mm. Breathability rating 10,000g.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent):
- A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
- Low bulk synthetic insulation material that provides warmth without restricting freedom of movement.
- Sig Fit:
- Built with room for layering without being overly baggy. Sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over gloves.
- Fully Taped Seams:
- Unlike critical taped seams every single seam is taped with a high quality waterproof band.
DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer coated fabric, Sig Fit, 40g Thermacore insulation throughout, fully taped seams, Sherpa blocked lining, pit zips, fulltime contour hood w/cinch, removable waist gaiter w/jacket-to-pant interface, hidden flash pass pocket, dual chest pockets, zippered microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets, articulated sleeves, pocket access hem cinch.
- Productcode: H1112598