Enhanced traction and cushioning meets super lightweight comfort and freestyle-activated mid-range support.
The ultimate all-mountain boot, the Burton AMB boot offers a lightweight build with freestyle-activated flex ideal for making fresh tracks, spinning through the park, or carving up the piste. Ridden by Zak Hale and Ethan Deiss, it excels in the park but is an ideal upgrade for anyone who prefers the stealth support. Lightweight tech includes the Wishbone upper cuff for added rebound without sacrificing the high tweak-ability of a softer boot. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather, while the super-grippy DynoBITE outsole reinforced with ReBounce cushioning keeps the soles soft and cushy in arctic temps. Imprint™ 3 Liners give you heel-hugging support with SpeedZone™ lacing for speedy set up.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- FIT: Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – For greater rebound and durability, the majority of Burton boots feature this dual density tongue construction.
- GripLITE Backstay – Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Wishbone Upper Cuff – Combining power and freedom into one. Featuring Jumper Cables on both the medial and lateral sides for twice the snap, rebound, and life without sacrificing the manoeuvrability of a softer boot.
- Focus Cuff – Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner – Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock // Focus Cuff // Lightweight Power Panels // Sock Lock // Velcro® Liner Closure // Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating // Heat-Moldable
- Heat-Moldable – Burton's Imprint™ liners can be ridden right out of the box. For a custom fit head to your local snowboard shop to use Burton's EMU heat-moulding system.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric keeps your boots from creating their own mini-ecosystem of stink by preventing the growth of odour-causing bacteria.
- Sock Lock – This directional fibre lining allows your feet to easily slide into place and stay in place all day.
- LACING SYSTEM: Speed Zone™ Lacing System w/ *NEW Components – Strong and low-profile, Speed Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap, and response with less lacing effort. New England Ropes laces add a virtually indestructible character worthy of Burton's Lifetime Warranty.
- FOOTBED: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed – EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- ESS Support Shank – This is an added support feature to help soften hard landings.
- SOLE: Dynobite Outsole – In addition to ReBounce which wraps the cushioning in heat-reflective foil to keep it cushy and effective in cold weather, the Dynobite Outsole features an extra layer of traction at the forefoot and heel for greater grip. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, Dynobite provides lightweight, durable cushioning that's formulated specifically for snowboarding. It features 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on the model, making it lighter on the planet, too.
- EST® Optimized – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your centre of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel Inserts.
- ReBounce Cushioning – Brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot. Added warmth and consistent performance in cold temperatures is achieved by wrapping it in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning soft and effective.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology – You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? Big socks. Shrinkage™ reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker -- never suffer from toe drag again.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.